Develop strategies to stand out.
Customer Engagement: It costs up to 3 times more to get a new customer than sell to a repeat customer. You can use a customer management system or a loyalty program software to stay engaged with customers.
Digital marketing: Consider implementing email marketing strategies to keep your customers and fans engaged with your business. These can be managed though platforms such as Mailchimp.
Social media marketing: Through social media, you can reach a broader audience. Interactive content like creating short videos or posting deals and coupons can help keep your product and services top of mind.
Is your product's story or branding not communicating how you would like it to? These organizations can help you create an online presence and define your brand.
- Hopeworks: Web design & development
- Pulp+Wire: Branding agency
- Bryan Sheffield: Food product photography
- Golden Hour Philly: Brand, product, and portrait photography
- M3 Printing: Full-service print business in Philadelphia.
Food Media and Public Relations (PR)
People specializing in food media and PR can drive information about your product to your targeted audience and help increase your overall brand recognition. Below are some local PR firms in Philadelphia that work with food businesses:
- Bondfire Media Relations and Consulting: Media relations, consulting, social media, grand openings, product launches, and crisis management.
- Cohere: Design-forward branding and marketing for food, real estate, and hospitality.
- Peter Breslow Consulting & Public Relations: TV, print, social media, and digital marketing.
- Punch Media: Public relations, marketing, media management, events, consulting, and brand development.
Attend Food Conventions
Exhibiting at a food convention is a great way to increase brand exposure and is an opportunity to network with industry professionals. Below are some conventions held in the Philadelphia area and surrounding states each year:
- Natural Products Expo East
- Summer Fancy Food Show
- Great Food Expo
- IFT First Expo
- Black Owned Business Networking and Vendor Expo
If you decide to exhibit at an event, the following companies can create custom materials to help deck out your booth with your branding: